The Wild Wild West of relationships: open relating. You’re curious to start, or maybe you already have.
It’s uncharted territory with very exciting, expansive and unifying potential... and very scary emotions and possibilities lurking...
How do we allow these relationships to bring joy, expansion and communion rather than contraction, fear and jealousy?
How can you and your relationship grow?
How do we navigate this new territory consciously?
Join us for a night of discussion, practical tools and tested approaches for unlocking the magic of open relating in all its beauty and power.
— What you’ll get out of this talk + practical workshop —
• Build a strong foundation by being clear on the Why of relationships and open relating
• Learn about different relationship paths and styles (incl. the difference between open relating and polyamory) and what my feel right for you now
• Discover the essential ingredients for building more connection, authenticity and joy with yourSelf and partner(s)
• Find out the common pitfalls and how to best avoid them
• Get practical tips and ideas for ways to ease into exploring while minimising the angst (incl. types of agreements and how to set them)
• Practice tools to work through sticky emotions like jealousy, fear and inadequacy
• Illuminate important oversights in the terrain (e.g. aftercare)
• Learn how to communicate with partner(s) to get on the same page and build connection
Note that Caitlyn does not advocate for open relationships, monogamy, or any particular style. She advocates tuning into your authentic feeling and heart and making decisions and designs from there.
This is not promotion for poly. It’s about tools, discussion and exploration of what’s real for you and building Love.
This workshop is appropriate for singles, people in relationship(s), and people of all orientations, cis, trans and non-binary folks. You’re in your personal sovereignty 100% of the time. While we discuss sexuality, all practices are clothed and not ‘interactive’.
— Who’s facilitating? —
Caitlyn Cook is an international mindful sexuality and shamanic healing coach, writer and artist. She began exploring open relationships 12 years ago and learnt many lessons in this time: in hard, fun, explosive and expansive ways.
Caitlyn’s work centers embodiedness and explores Love, freedom, body-image, authenticity, surrender, and power. Her influences are broad, including mindfulness, shamanism, sexual alchemy, acting, entheogens, psychodrama, nature, movement and ritual.
Undertaking comprehensive training with International School of Temple Arts (ISTA), mentorship with multiple leaders in the field, and Shamanic Studies Asia, Caitlyn teaches independently as well as with the renowned ISTA in sacred sexual shamanism.
— How much? —
AU$60 // US$40 // 560,000 IDR
Get tickets here: https://conscious-open-relating.eventbrite.com.au
— FAQs —
See here http://caitlyncook.com/workshop-faqs or contact me.